Monday 12 March 2018

Be You

Be You!!


Hello there,
it's my very first blog post. so, i want to introduce myself a little.
I've never really been that good at  introducing and talking about myself, but here goes.
My name is Canisa born in 1995 and i,m currently doing a job as a seo executive/web developer , 
i was born and grew up in Varanasi but currently i'm in noida.
I know that every girl has a different interest but i like to read romantic novel on wattpad , watch k-drama and action movies(hollywood) in my free time.

My Blogging Purpose

I have so many aspiration in life and to be a blogger is one of them.
yes, I wanted to be a blogger and truthfully i said to you guys i have no writing skills but i wanted to have a purpose, to experience a new thing and explore in blogging/writing world.
sometimes I afraid of try to do new things but at same time i also excited to do. Blogging is a long time goal that i have been longing to do and now i am here here starting my first step to fulfill my goal. It makes me happy.

i'm interested in reading other people's blogs. so, if you are blogging let me have a visit at you blog and i'd love to get to know you too.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem which inspire me

My Elder sister write this poem to inspire me!! after reading this i really inspire to do something right. This Poem i will share with a...